Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My list of 100 books that make newnoise

I have an ambitious plan. The plan involves listing 100 books that I have read more than three times and that I feel contains newnoise. I wil then do a short analysis on why I think the book makes it to my newnoise list. I am not looking at the date the book was printed, a book that was written 2 000 years ago can have more newnoise than a book printed yesterday.

I'm sure I can learn something through doing this and I hope that this micro-analysis will inspire you to find your voice. My first submission will be Alice in Wonderland.






2 comments:

  1. Ena, what a wonderfull idea to list books as suggested by yourself. I started reading a book, Princess written by Jean Sasson, depicting the life of a princess (unwanted) in Saudi Arabia. Gripping stuff!!! I believe it is part of a trilogy. It will be appreciated if anyone can tell me where I can get hold of a second hand copy of the book - please mail me at vicky@afriplan.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there

    I have searched high and low on the net for a second hand copy but so far, no luck. I will keep my eyes open on the net and in the real second hand shops. This either reflects on my ability to find stuff on the net or the reluctance second hand shops have to list their books online. I'll let you know . . .

    ReplyDelete